Last updated on March 12th, 2021 at 07:11 am
NTPC Recruitment 2021: NTPC Limited has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineers & Chemist 230 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NTPC Official Website before Last Date 10 March, 2021 For NTPC Recruitment 2021.
NTPC Recruitment 2021:
Details of NTPC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||NTPC Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineers & Chemist|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 February, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 March, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Age Limit –
- 30 years
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Engineers – Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
- Assistant Chemist – M.Sc in Chemistry with 60% marks from recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Engineers – 200 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 30 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.30,000- 1,20,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NTPC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
NTPC Limited (NTPC ): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Engineers & Chemist posts. A total of 230 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for NTPC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 10 March, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment ?
Ans. 30 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for NTPC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in NTPC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 230 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for NTPC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Engineers & Chemist On the basis of Written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for NTPC Recruitment ?
Ans. Engineering Degree, M.Sc in Chemistry
Q 7. Can I apply offline for NTPC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|