Last updated on September 11th, 2023 at 07:15 am
NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Nagaland Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Stenographer 43 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NPSC Official Website before Last Date 14th September, 2023 For NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
Details of NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|Department Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th August, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14th September, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for NPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- OTR (One Time Registration) will be free of cost. Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs.300/-, convenience fee of Rs.43/- and payment gateway charges as applicable.
Age Limit –
- 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2023
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in Computer Operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 words per minute.
Vacancy Details –
- Stenographer: 43 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website npsc.nagaland.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NPSC Stenographer Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|