Last updated on August 16th, 2023 at 07:05 am
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India has invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentice 107 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NPCIL Official Website before Last Date 11th August, 2023 For NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Details of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
||Nuclear Power Corporation of India
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||12th July, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||11th August, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Trade
||No. of Seats
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Pay Scale –
- Rs.7700/- (for completed one year of ITI course)
- Rs.8855/- (for completed two years of ITI course)
Place of Training –
- Nuclear Training Centre (NTC), Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via:
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website npcil.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification