Last updated on November 1st, 2021 at 02:12 pm
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India has invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentice 250 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NPCIL Official Website before Last Date 15th November, 2021 For NPCIL Recruitment 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Advt. No:||TMS/HRM/ APPRENTICESHIP/ 2021|
|Job Location||Tarapur, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th October, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th November, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
- Should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as on 15/11/2021. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
Educational Qualification –
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Trade||No. of Seats|
|Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||16|
|Information and Communication Technology system Maint.||17|
|Computer Operator and programming Assistant||14|
|House Keeper (Institution)||03|
Pay Scale –
- Rs.7700/- (for completed one year of ITI course)
- Rs.8855/- (for completed two years of ITI course)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NPCIL Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|