Last updated on August 9th, 2022 at 07:34 am
NITRD Recruitment 2022: National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases has invited applications for the post of Nursing Officer 11 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NITRD Official Website before Last Date 21st August, 2022 For NITRD Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022.
NITRD Recruitment 2022:
Details of NITRD Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th August, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21st August, 2022|
|Online CBT Exam Date||11th September, 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
Eligibility Criteria for NITRD Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – Rs.3000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS – Rs.2400/-
- Persons with Disabilities: Exempted
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council.
Vacancy Details –
- Nursing Officer: 11 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nitrd.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NITRD Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|