Last updated on February 15th, 2022 at 07:20 am
NIRRCH Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NIRRCH Official Website before Last Date 08th February, 2022 For NIRRCH Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022.
NIRRCH Recruitment 2022:
Details of NIRRCH Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08th February, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRRCH Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- 28 years
Educational Qualification –
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Rs.31,000/- p.m.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nirrh.res.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|