Last updated on February 7th, 2022 at 07:43 am
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has invited applications for the post of Director, Assistant Financial Advisor & Other 11 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NIRDPR Official Website before Last Date 25th February, 2022 For NIRDPR Director, Assistant Financial Advisor & Other Recruitment 2022.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022:
Details of NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Post Name||Director, Assistant Financial Advisor & Other|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th February, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Director (Finance): B.Com, MBA (Finance) or Chartered Accountants or ICWA.
- Assistant Registrar: A Degree from a recognized University.
- Accounts Officer: A degree from recognized university, preferably in Commerce.
- Section Officer: A degree of a recognized university preferably in law or commerce.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with three years experience in Civil Wing of any Government Department or organization including Roads & buildings Department, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, etc.
Vacancy Details –
- Director (Finance): 01 Post
- Assistant Financial Advisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Section Officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Director (Finance): Level-13
- Assistant Financial Advisor: Level-11
- Assistant Registrar: Level-11
- Accounts Officer: Level-09
- Section Officer: Level-07
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Level-06
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- The candidates applying on deputation basis after submission of online application shall take a print out of application and apply through his/ her parent organization to forward the same along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate, NOC from forwarding authority and photocopies of ACRs/ APARs for last 5 years and send the application to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, so as to reach it on or before 25-02-2022 by 5.30 PM.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|