Last Modified: Mar 24th, 2022 at 6:07 am
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NIMHANS Official Website before Last Date 19th March, 2022 For NIMHANS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022:
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science
||Junior Research Fellow
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||08th March, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||19th March, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should possess at least one of the following options of qualification:
a) Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences with any National level entrance exam qualification OR
b) Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B-Tech) in Biotechnology or equivalent degree with any National level entrance exam qualification OR
c) Post Graduate Degree in Professional course (M-Tech) in Biotechnology or equivalent.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Rs.32,500/- Per month (For NET/GATE Qualified)
- Rs.20,800/- Per month (Without NET/GATE)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nimhans.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Official Website from 08th March, 2022 to 19th March, 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification