Last updated on March 24th, 2022 at 06:07 am
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science has invited applications for the post of Technical Officer–A 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 17th March, 2022.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022:
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science|
|Post Name||Technical Officer–A|
|Advt. No:||NIMH-PROJ/ADBS- DBT/SJ/NOTI/ TECOFF/2021-22|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Notification Date||08th March, 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||17th March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- 35 years
Educational Qualification –
- B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information Science or Equivalent) [OR]
- Masters in Hardware & Networking/ Computer Science/ Allied Disciplines such as Computer Applications
Vacancy Details –
- Technical Officer–A: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nimhans.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria may send their application by email with details of age proof and name of two referees in their resume to [email protected]. The applicants should invariably mention the Notification No. and date in subject line in email.
- Last date for receipt of applications together with the relevant documents is 17th March, 2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|