Last updated on February 28th, 2022 at 10:21 pm
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science has invited applications for the post of Museum Curator 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 01st March, 2022.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022:
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science|
|Post Name||Museum Curator|
|Advt. No:||NIMH/PER(7)/ RECT/ADVT– 05/2021-22|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Notification Date||29th January, 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||01st March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- UR, OBC & EWS candidates – Rs.590/-
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs.295/-
Age Limit –
- Check Official Notification
Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor’s Degree, good communication skills, spoken competence in at least 3-4 languages.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nimhans.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/ payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 01.03.2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|