Last updated on December 14th, 2021 at 12:39 pm
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has invited applications for the post of Counsellors 02 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021:
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Advt. No.||NIMH/PROJ/NOTIF/ MOHFW/PM/C/2021-22|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Walk-in Date & Time||17th December, 2021 at 10.00 A.M|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- 38 years
Educational Qualification –
- Post Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work from recognized University.
- The person should fluency in speaking/ writing in Kannada and any 2 southern languages.
- Knowledge of basics computer application.
Vacancy Details –
- Counsellors: 02 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,000/- per month
Venue: Committee room, adjacent to Academic & Evaluation, 4th floor NBRC building Admin block, NIMHANS. – 560029 .
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nimhans.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- The desirous candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below are advised to appear for the walk-in-interview for the written test at the venue mentioned below, along with their biodata and testimonials in originals as well as set of photocopies.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|