Last updated on November 25th, 2021 at 08:48 pm
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has invited applications for the post of Project Coordinator, Medical Officer & Other 04 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 27th November, 2021.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021:
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator, Medical Officer, Palliative Care Nurse & Social Worker|
|Advt. No:||NIMH/PROJ/CIP/NA/ NOTI/POSTS/2021-22|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th November, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27th November, 2021|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- Project Coordinator: 50 years
- Medical Officer: 40 years
- Palliative Care Nurse: 40 years
- Social Worker/ Counsellor: 40 years
Educational Qualification –
- Project Coordinator: MSW (Medical and Psychiatric Social Work)/ MA/MSc in Psychology/ Masters in Public Health or equivalent and five years of experience in health project management. Or PhD in Social Work/ Psychology/ Public health or equivalent and one year of experience in handling healthcare related project management. Or MBBS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS and two years of experience in health project management.
- Medical Officer: MBBS/ BAMS/BUMS/BHMS and two years of experience working in clinical setting.
- Palliative Care Nurse: BSc Nursing
- Social Worker/ Counsellor: MSW (Medical and Psychiatric Social Work)/ Post-graduation in Counselling Psychology or equivalent
Vacancy Details –
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Palliative Care Nurse: 01 Post
- Social Worker/ Counsellor: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Project Coordinator: Rs.65,000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs.80,000/- per month
- Palliative Care Nurse: Rs.35,000/- per month
- Social Worker/ Counsellor: Rs.35,000/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may send their resume by email to [email protected]
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|