NIMHANS Neurologist Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences has invited applications for the post of Neurologist 34 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for NIMHANS Neurologist Recruitment 2023.
NIMHANS Neurologist Recruitment 2023:
Details of NIMHANS Neurologist Recruitment 2023
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
|06th November, 2023
|20th November, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Neurologist Recruitment 2023
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- DM Neurology or DNB (Neurology)
- MD General Medicine/ DNB General Medicine with 3 years/MBBS with 5 years’ experience of working in a hospital, with neurology patients.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
- Rs.75,000-1,50,000/- Per Month
|Lecture Hall I, MV Govindswamy Building, 2nd Floor, Epidemiology Department, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-560029.
|Date & Time
|20th November, 2023 at 10.00 A.M.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nimhans.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above are advised to appear for Walk-In selection along with their CV, NOC from the Principal Investigator if working in projects (Extramural/Intramural) in NIMHANS and testimonials in original as well as set of photo-copies.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –