Last updated on August 9th, 2021 at 04:46 am
NIANP Recruitment 2021: ICAR- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology has invited applications for the post of Young Professional-I (01) Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for NIANP Recruitment 2021.
NIANP Recruitment 2021:
Details of NIANP Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||ICAR- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology|
|Post Name||Young Professional-I|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Walk-in Date & Time||03rd August, 2021 at 10.00 AM|
Eligibility Criteria for NIANP Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- 21 to 45 years as on 03rd August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation in subject degree
- Candidate must have speaking writing and reading knowledge of Kannada Language
- Candidate must be familiar with the local area in the north and south Bengaluru
- Candidate should be ready to travel in and around the rural urban interface of Bengaluru and be proficient in interacting with farmers.
Vacancy Details –
- Young Professional-I: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,000/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nianp.res.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear for an interview along with a duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies of relevant documents and original documents for verification.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIANP Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
ICAR- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP): Has invited applications for recruitment on Young Professional-I posts. A total of 01 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|