Last updated on June 2nd, 2021 at 05:10 am
NHPC Recruitment 2021: NHPC Limited has invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentice 19 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NHPC Official Website before Last Date 25th May, 2021 For NHPC Recruitment 2021.
NHPC Recruitment 2021:
Details of NHPC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||NHPC Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th May, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th May, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 18 to 30 years as on 25th May, 2021
Educational Qualification –
|Electrician||10th pass with 02 years ITI (Electrician) course|
|Plumber||10th pass with 02 years ITI (Plumber) course|
|Fitter||10th pass with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course|
|Secretariat Assistant||10th pass with 02 years ITI (Secretariat Assistant) course|
|Carpenter||10th pass with 02 years ITI (Carpenter) course|
Vacancy Details –
|Trade/ Discipline||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nhpcindia.com
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. Candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 25 May, 2021. Sr. Manager (HR) Uri Power Station, Gingle, PO Mohura, Distt. Baramulla, Jammu & Kashmir 193122.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NHPC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
NHPC Limited: Has invited applications for recruitment on Trade Apprentice posts. A total of 19 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
NHPC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for NHPC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 25th May, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for NHPC Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 30 years as on 25th May, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for NHPC Recruitment ?
Ans. Jammu & Kashmir
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in NHPC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 19 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for NHPC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Trade Apprentice On the basis of Merit list
Q 6. What is the main qualification for NHPC Recruitment ?
Ans. 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Electrician, Plumber, Fitter, Secretariat Assistant, Carpenter) Course.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|