Last updated on February 17th, 2022 at 08:04 am
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer 4000 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NHM UP Official Website before Last Date 13th February, 2022 For NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022:
Details of NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
||Community Health Officer
||589/SPMU/NHM/ HR/CHO/2021 -22/7046
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||04th February, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||13th February, 2022
||Check Official Notification
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
Age Limit –
- 35 years as on 04th February, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
Vacancy Details –
- Community Health Officer (CHO): 4000 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification