Last updated on July 11th, 2021 at 09:56 pm
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) 2800 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NHM UP Official Website before Last Date 20th July, 2021 For NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021:
Details of NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Advt. No:||570/SPMU/NHM/ HR/CHO/2021-22/1251-1|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th June, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th July, 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer based Test|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 35 years as on 20th July, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/ B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application
Pay Scale –
- Rs.35,500/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NHM UP CHO Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP): Has invited applications for recruitment on Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. A total of 2800 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for NHM UP CHO Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 20th July, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for NHM UP CHO Recruitment ?
Ans. 35 years as on 20th July, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for NHM UP CHO Recruitment ?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in NHM UP CHO Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 2800 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the main qualification for NHM UP CHO Recruitment ?
Ans. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute
Q 6. Can I apply offline for NHM UP CHO Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|