Last updated on November 5th, 2022 at 09:19 pm
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Karnataka has invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) 1048 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NHM Karnataka Official Website before Last Date 08th November, 2022 For NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022.
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022:
Details of NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Health Mission, Karnataka|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th October, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08th November, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||17th November, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Application Fee –
- All Other Candidates: Rs.510/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.255/-
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc nursing, the candidate shall have passed graduation from RGUHS or any other recognized university, with registration done under KNC only will be eligible to apply
Vacancy Details –
- Community Health Officer (CHO): 1048 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NHM Karnataka Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|