Last updated on March 10th, 2022 at 01:46 pm
NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highway Authority of India has invited applications for the post of Hindi Officer, Senior Principal & Assistant Manager 11 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the NHAI Official Website before Last Date 24th February, 2022 For NHAI Hindi Officer, Senior Principal & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022.
NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Details of NHAI Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||National Highway Authority of India|
|Post Name||Hindi Officer, Senior Principal & Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24th February, 2022|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- Not exceeding 56 years
Educational Qualification –
- Hindi Officer: Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
- Senior Principal Private Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute. and 2 years experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/ arbitration/ legislative matters/ land acquisition.
Vacancy Details –
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Principal Private Secretary: 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 06 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Hindi Officer: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Senior Principal Private Secretary: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Rs.9,300-34,800/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website nhai.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the NHAI Recruitment Online form 2022.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 11.03.2022.
DGM (HR & Admn.)-IA,
National Highways Authority of India,
Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|