Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 05:40 am
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer 92 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the MPPSC Official Website before Last Date 16th July, 2021 For MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021.
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021:
Details of MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th June, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16th July, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Other & candidates Out Of MP State – Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates of MP – Rs.500/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2022.
Educational Qualification –
- Degree in Law or equivalent from any recognized University.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have a live registration with the employment office of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.9300-34,800/- +GP Rs.4200/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the MPPSC ADPO Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts. A total of 92 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 16th July, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2022.
Q 3. What is the Job location for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 92 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant District Prosecution Officer On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. Degree in Law or equivalent from any recognized University
Q 7. Can I apply offline for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|