Last updated on August 13th, 2021 at 05:32 am
MPHC Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for the post of Horticulturist, Junior Judicial Assistant & Stenographer 61 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the MPHC Official Website before Last Date 30th August, 2021 For MPHC Recruitment 2021.
MPHC Recruitment 2021:
Details of MPHC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Horticulturist, Junior Judicial Assistant & Stenographer|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th July, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30th August, 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for MPHC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Unreserved & Out Of MP State – Rs.922.16/-
- Reserved candidates of MP State – Rs.722.16/-
Age Limit –
- Horticulturist: 18 to 35 years
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 18 to 35 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 40 years
Educational Qualification –
- Horticulturist: Graduate in Horticluture or Graduate in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture from any recognized University.
- Junior Judicial Assistant: Graduate from any recognize University. or Passed “Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi Languages from any recognized Board of Shorthand and Typerwriting Examination or Valid CPCT Score Card from Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information & Technology (MAP-IT).
- Stenographer: Graduate from any recognized University. or English Shorthand exam passed with speed of 80 W.P.M. from Board/ Institution recognized by M.P. Government. And Valid C.P.C.T. score card from M.P. Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP-IT) or any other Agency/ Institution recognized by the M.P. Govt.
Pay Scale –
- Horticulturist: Rs.9300–34,800/- Grade pay–3600/-
- Junior Judicial Assistant: Rs.5200–20,200/- Grade pay–1900/-
- Stenographer: Rs.5200–20,200/- Grade pay–1900/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the MPHC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Horticulturist, Junior Judicial Assistant & Stenographer posts. A total of 61 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
MPHC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 30th August, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 35 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 61 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Horticulturist, Junior Judicial Assistant & Stenographer On the basis of Online Exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. Graduate in Horticulture or Graduate in Agriculture, Graduate from any recognize University.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for MPHC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|