Last updated on August 27th, 2021 at 05:48 am
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for the post of Personal Assistant 22 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the MP High Court Official Website before Last Date 30th September, 2021 For MP High Court Recruitment 2021.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021:
Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th August, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30th September, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Unreserved/ Other State candidates – Rs.922.16/-
- Reserved MP State candidates – Rs.722.16/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2021
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Shorthand Examination in English from recognized Board of Shorthand Typewriting Examination @ 80 words Per minute.
- 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from the Institution recognized by the
Government of Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale –
- Rs.36,200–1,14,800/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the MP High Court Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MP High Court): Has invited applications for recruitment on Personal Assistant posts. A total of 22 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 30th September, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 22 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Personal Assistant On the basis of Written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Graduate from any recognized University
Q 7. Can I apply offline for MP High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|