Last updated on April 12th, 2021 at 06:37 am
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has invited applications for the post of Office Assistant, Cook & Other 367 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Madras High Court Official Website before Last Date 21 April, 2021 For Madras High Court Recruitment 2021.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||High Court of Madras|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Cook & Other|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 March, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 April, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Oral Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC/ Others UR – Rs.500/-
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST – Exemption
- Differently Abled Persons/ Destitute Widows of all castes – Exemption
Age Limit –
- For Others/ Unreserved categories – 18 to 30 years
- SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 years
- For In-Service candidates (Full time member or approved/ unapproved probationer of the Madras High Court Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or Puducherry Judicial Subordinate Service) – 18 to 45 years
Educational Qualification –
- Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification.
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having valid LMV driving licence/ experience in cooking/ experience in house-keeping
Vacancy Details –
- Chobdar – 40 Posts
- Office Assistant – 310 Posts
- Cook – 01 Posts
- Waterman – 01 Posts
- Room Boy – 04 Posts
- Watchman – 03 Posts
- Book Restorer – 02 Posts
- Library Attendant – 06 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.15,700 –50,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Madras High Court Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
High Court of Madras: Has invited applications for recruitment on Office Assistant, Cook & Other posts. A total of 367 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 21 April, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. 30 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 367 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Office Assistant, Cook & Other On the basis of Written exam/ Oral Test
Q 6. What is the main qualification for Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for Madras High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|