Last updated on August 19th, 2021 at 04:48 am
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court has invited applications for the post of Law Clerks 37 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 13th September, 2021.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Law Clerks|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date of Application Form By Email||10th September, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form By Registered Post||13th September, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 30 years as on 01st July, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.30,000/- Per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- The duly filled-in applications should be submitted through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due and super scribed on the envelope as “Application for the post of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges”, and addressed to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104, on or before 13th September, 2021.
- The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 10th September, 2021.
- Candidates should submit their application by two means, viz. through e-mail on or before 10th September, 2021 and through post on or before 13th September, 2021. Omission of any one method will lead to rejection of application.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
Madras High Court: Has invited applications for recruitment on Law Clerks posts. A total of 37 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|