Last updated on May 21st, 2020 at 08:47 pm
LHMC Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College has invited applications for the post of Nursing Attendant, Dark Room Assistant & Other 27 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for LHMC Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 13 June 2020.
LHMC Recruitment 2020:
Details of LHMC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Post Name||Nursing Attendant, Dark Room Assistant & Other|
|Advt. No.||KSCH/RR Cell/257/20-21/1867|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Notification Date||18 May 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||13 June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for LHMC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.300/-
- PWD candidate – Nil
Age Limit –
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/ Social Worker||21- 28 Years|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||21- 31 Years|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||30 Years|
|Data Entry (Technician) (DET)||18- 27 Years|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||21- 30 Years|
|Nursing Attendant (NAs)||18- 27 Years|
Pay Scale –
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/ Social Worker||Level-6 as per 7th CPC|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||Level-5 as per 7th CPC|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||Level-4 as per 7th CPC|
|Data Entry (Technician) (DET)|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||Level-3 as per 7th CPC|
|Nursing Attendant (NAs)||Level-1 as per 7th CPC|
Educational Qualification –
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/ Social Worker||(1) Degree of a recognized University
(2) Diploma in Social Work from a recognized Institution.
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||(1) Matriculation or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board.
(2) Diploma (Two Years Course) in Radiology with one year’s Experience.
|Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||(1) 12th standard pass with Chemistry as a subject from a recognized University or Board;
(2) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution
|Data Entry (Technician) (DET)||12th pass from recognized Board and Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes (DO EACC) ‘O’ Level certification|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||(1) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
(2) Diploma/ Certificate in Radiography from a recognized Institution.
|Nursing Attendant (NAs)||(1) Matriculation Pass from recognized University or Board and
(2) First Aid certificate from the Central Govt or State Govt recognized institution; and
(3) One year experience of hospital work in fifty bedded hospitals.
|Dhobi (Oho)||(1) Matriculation Pass from recognized University or Board
(2) Two years of experience in the profession.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi on or before 13 June 2020, along with self- attested photocopies of certificates in support of my claim for educational qualification, age, category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwDs) and age relaxation etc..
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
LHMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Nursing Attendant, Dark Room Assistant & Other posts. A total of 27 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.