Last updated on February 3rd, 2022 at 06:22 am
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of High School Teacher (Malayalam) 07 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 02nd February, 2022 For KPSC Recruitment 2022.
KPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||High School Teacher (Malayalam)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th December, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd February, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- A Degree in Malayalam or Graduation with Malayalam as one of the optional subjects under pattern II of Part III and B.Ed/BT/LT conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR
- A Title of Oriental Learning in Malayalam awarded by the Universities in Kerala and Certificate in Language Teachers Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
- Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Vacancy Details –
- High School Teacher (Malayalam): 07 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|