Last updated on March 25th, 2022 at 10:24 pm
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Town Planner 02 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 30th March, 2022 For KPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022.
KPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of KPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Town Planner|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30th March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Post Graduate Degree or Post graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning/ City Planning. OR
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Physical Planning from a University/ Institution recognized by the government.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Town Planner: 02 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Official Website from 28th February, 2022 to 30th March, 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|