Last updated on March 25th, 2022 at 10:25 pm
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor in Sanskrit 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 30th March, 2022 For KPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022.
KPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of KPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor in Sanskrit|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30th March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Masters Degree in the subject concerned (i.e. M.A. Sanskrit-Vedantha) with not less than fifty five percentage (55%) marks.
- Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Professor in Sanskrit: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Official Website from 28th February, 2022 to 30th March, 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|