Last updated on December 18th, 2021 at 08:05 am
KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of High School Teacher 39 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 05th January, 2022 For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||High School Teacher (Hindi)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th November, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05th January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- A Degree in Hindi conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala. OR
- A title of Oriental Learning in Hindi awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala (if such title has been declared as equivalent to Part III of Degree) OR
- Praveen of the Dakshina Bharatha Hindi Prachara sabha, Madras with a pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations , Kerala or its equivalent. OR
- Sahithyacharya of Kerala Hindi Prachara Sabha, with a pass in S.S.L.C Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent.
- B.Ed/B.T/L.T. Conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR
- Diploma or Certificate of Language Teachers Training in Hindi issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. OR
- Diploma in Hindi Teachers Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
- Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Vacancy Details –
- High School Teacher: 39 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|