Last updated on December 16th, 2021 at 01:51 pm
KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Instructor 17 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 05th January, 2022 For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Instructor|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th November, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05th January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.
- National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate. OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate. OR
- Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government Recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Instructor: 17 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|