KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Radiographer 11 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 20th October, 2021 For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Radiographer Gr-II|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th September, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th October, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 18 to 36 years, Candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post
Educational Qualification –
- A pass in Pre-Degree Course.
- Pass in 2 years Certified Radiological Assistant Course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram. OR
- CRA Certificate issued by the Bernad Institute of Radiology or any other qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|