Last updated on September 3rd, 2021 at 05:33 am
KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Drugs Inspector 03 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 22nd September, 2021 For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector (Ayurveda)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th August, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd September, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 21 to 36 years, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2000 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post
Educational Qualification –
- Degree in Ayurveda or Sidha or Unani of a recognized University. OR
- Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) of a recognized University
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|