Last updated on December 16th, 2021 at 01:51 pm
KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Town Planner 03 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 05th January, 2022 For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Town Planner|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th November, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05th January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 18 to 36 years, Candidates born between 01/01/2003 and 02/01/1985 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for the post.
Educational Qualification –
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning/ City Planning OR
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Physical Planning from a University/ Institution recognized by the Government.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Town Planner: 03 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|