Last updated on September 12th, 2021 at 05:55 am
KPSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Accounts Officer 01 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 22nd September, 2021 For KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th August, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd September, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 18 to 50 years, Candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post
Educational Qualification –
- Must have completed 3 years regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Limited. Candidates selected under this Category should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment.
- Graduation from a recognized University with not less than 50% of marks on aggregate, and Higher Diploma in Co-operation (HDC or HDC&BM) of the State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC & HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training or successful completion of the Subordinate (Junior) Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation). OR B.Sc.(Co-operation & Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University. OR B.Com (with Co-operation) recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- MBA/ CA/ CWA/ M.Com/ M.Sc (Co-operation and Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University will be preferential qualification
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|