Last updated on October 8th, 2020 at 12:18 pm
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer & Overseer 67 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the KPSC Official Website before Last Date 04 November, 2020 For KPSC Recruitment 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020:
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer & Overseer/ Draftsman|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 October, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 November, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 18 to 36 years
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Must possess any Degree in Civil Engineering or any other
qualification recognised as equivalent there to. OR Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers, India in Civil Engineering.
- Overseer/ Draftsman – Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Any other qualification recognised as equivalent thereto
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 41 Posts
- Overseer/ Draftsman – 26 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs.39,500-83,000/-
- Overseer/ Draftsman – Rs.26,500-56,700/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the KPSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details (AE Civil)||Click Here|
|Advt. Details (Overseer)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Engineer & Overseer posts. A total of 67 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for KPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 04 November, 2020
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 36 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for KPSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in KPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 67 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for KPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Engineer & Overseer On the basis of written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for KPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Degree in Civil Engineering
Q 7. Can I apply offline for KPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|