Kerala PSC Priority Sector Officer Recruitment 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Priority Sector Officer 15 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Kerala PSC Official Website before Last Date 29th November, 2023 For Kerala PSC Priority Sector Officer Recruitment 2023.
Kerala PSC Priority Sector Officer Recruitment 2023:
Details of Kerala PSC Priority Sector Officer Recruitment 2023
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Priority Sector Officer
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|30th October, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|29th November, 2023
|Written Exam/ Online Test
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Priority Sector Officer Recruitment 2023
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years
Educational Qualification –
- A Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science and Technology/ Fisheries Science and Agricultural Engineering from a UGC recognized University/ National Institute established by Central Government/ Institute Established by Government of Kerala OR B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) from Kerala Agriculture University.
- 2 (Two) year post qualification experience in the relevant field in a Government/ Quasi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or registered Private Sector Undertaking.
Vacancy Details –
- Priority Sector Officer: 15 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Official Website from 30th October, 2023 to 29th November, 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –