Last updated on March 28th, 2022 at 06:00 am
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Karnataka High Court has invited applications for the post of Stenographer 54 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Karnataka High Court Official Website before Last Date 07th April, 2022 For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022:
Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Advt. No:||HCRB/ACS -11/2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th March, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07th April, 2022|
|Selection Process||Typing Test/ Viva-voce|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.250/-
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination. OR
- Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|