Last updated on February 14th, 2022 at 08:18 am
JPSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Food Analyst 02 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the JPSC Official Website before Last Date 13th February, 2022 For JPSC Food Analyst Recruitment 2022.
JPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of JPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Food Analyst|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13th February, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Food Analyst Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.650/-
- SC/ ST/ – Rs.200/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 35 years as on 01st August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or holds Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/ Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from any University established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
- Rs.9300-34,800/- (Grade pay -5400/-)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the JPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – JPSC Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|