Last updated on August 21st, 2023 at 12:33 pm
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Civil Judge 138 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the JPSC Official Website before Last Date 21st September, 2023 For JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023.
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023:
Details of JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
||Jharkhand Public Service Commission
||Civil Judge (Junior Division)
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||21st August, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||21st September, 2023
|Last date of Depositing Examination Fee
||27th September, 2023
|| Written exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ – Rs.150/-
Age Limit –
- 22 to 35 years as on 31.01.2023
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate in Law From a Recognized University and enrolled as an Advocate Under the Advocates Act 1961 till Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
- Candidates should possess sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
Vacancy Details –
- Civil Judge (Junior Division): 138 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website jpsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification