Last updated on February 25th, 2022 at 06:59 am
JNCASR Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for JNCASR Recruitment 2022 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 07th March, 2022.
JNCASR Recruitment 2022:
Details of JNCASR Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Notification Date||18th February, 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||07th March, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for JNCASR Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- 28 years
Educational Qualification –
- Post-graduation degree in chemistry/ Chemical Science with a valid NET-JRF/ GATE Score Card.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website jncasr.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled-in Template (available on the website) along with scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume to Dr. Pratap Vishnoi, New chemistry Unit by email [email protected] on or before 07th march, 2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|