Last updated on December 29th, 2021 at 09:20 pm
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer 708 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the JKPSC Official Website before Last Date 19th January, 2022 For JKPSC Recruitment 2021.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Advt. No:||14–PSC (DR-P) of 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th December, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19th January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – Nil
Age Limit –
- 40 years as on 01st January, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS and Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first and second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualifications included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled Should fulfill the Conditions Stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the JKPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|