Last updated on September 11th, 2023 at 07:16 am
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Civil Judge 69 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the JKPSC Official Website before Last Date 17th September, 2023 For JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023.
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023:
Details of JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Advt. No:||38 -PSC (DR-P) of 2023|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th August, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17th September, 2023|
|Selection Process||Screening test/ Main Exam/ Viva Voce|
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – Nil
Age Limit –
- 18 to 35 years as on 01st January, 2023
Educational Qualification –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law from of a University established, or
- A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
Vacancy Details –
- Civil Judge: 69 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|