Last updated on November 11th, 2021 at 01:47 pm
JK Bank Recruitment 2021: Jammu & Kashmir Bank has invited applications for the post of Banking Associate 25 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the JK Bank Official Website before Last Date 17th November, 2021 For JK Bank Recruitment 2021.
JK Bank Recruitment 2021:
Details of JK Bank Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Post Name||Banking Associate|
|Advt. No:||JKB/HRD/ Rectt/2021-583|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th October, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17th November, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Bank Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- The Candidates will pay the requisite fee of Rs.800/- (inclusive of GST) which will be paid through online mode. J&K Bank Staff shall be exempted from payment of Application fee.
Age Limit –
- 20 to 30 years as on 01st April, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Vacancy Details –
- Banking Associate: 25 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the JK Bank Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|