Last Modified: Aug 9th, 2022 at 7:34 am
JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has invited applications for the post of Data Entry Operator 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the JIPMER Official Website before Last Date 25th August, 2022 For JIPMER Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022:
Details of JIPMER DEO Recruitment 2022
||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
||Data Entry Operator
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||03rd August, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||25th August, 2022
|Written Test & Interview Date
|25th August, 2022
||Written exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- 28 years as on 25th August, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate degree of at least three years duration from a recognized university.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information technology.
- Working knowledge in MS office (Excel and Word), Google Docs, Windows, DOS.
- Any experience in clinical research projects with data entry & record maintenance.
- Comfortable in reading handwritten documents in English.
- Typing skills: Cleared Speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour.
- Qualification in B. Tech, B.E., PGDCA
- Experience in Python/R software programming, e-mailing & drafting letters.
Vacancy Details –
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply – JIPMER Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website jipmer.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and agree to the terms and conditions for appointment (as mentioned below) may register online by 4:30PM of 18th August 2022 and should ensure that their filled-in application in the prescribed format available in the Institute’s website appending therewith self-attested certificates / reference letters/ résumé and other relevant documents (as mentioned in adjacent table) reach the below address on or before 4:30PM of 18th August 2022 by Registered post only.
- Postal Address:
- Dr. Venkateswaran R,
Office of Dept of Medicine,
III Floor, Hospital Block,
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – JIPMER Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification