Last updated on October 18th, 2021 at 09:19 pm
Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2021: Indian Post (Jammu and Kashmir) has invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 266 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Indian Post Official Website before Last Date 29th October, 2021 For Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2021.
Post Office Vacancy 2021:
Details of Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||India Post Office (Jammu and Kashmir)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Advt. No:||ED/8-225/GDS RECTT./VI|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th September, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online ||29th October, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female/ trans-woman/ PwD – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 30th September, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
Pay Scale –
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Post Office Vacancy 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|