Last updated on February 24th, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has invited applications for the post of Tradesman 1159 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Indian Navy Official Website before Last Date 07 March, 2021 For Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021.
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 February, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 March, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Application Fee –
- All Others – Rs.205/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 18 to 25 years
Educational Qualification –
- 10th from Any Recognized Board in India Or ITI Certificate in Any Recognized Institute.
Vacancy Details –
- Eastern Naval Command – 710 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 324 Posts
- Southern Naval Command – 125 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy: Has invited applications for recruitment on Tradesman posts. A total of 1159 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Ans. Application Last Date: 07 March, 2021
Ans. 18 to 25 years
Ans. Across India
Ans. There are total 1159 vacancies open
Ans. Selection process for Tradesman On the basis of Written exam
Ans. 10th from Any Recognized Board in India Or ITI Certificate in Any Recognized Institute.
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|