Last updated on October 7th, 2020 at 03:12 pm
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has invited applications for the post of Project Scientist 01 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 09 October, 2020.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
Details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Post Name||Project Scientist|
|Job Location||IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Date||30 September, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||09 October, 2020|
|Selection Process||Zoom/ Skype online interview|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Educational Qualification –
- P.hD. or M.Sc. + 3 years Relevant Exp.
Desirable Qualification –
- Preference would be given to candidates with PhD degree having relevant research experience and possesses working knowledge of all the lab equipment like Raman Microscopy (Imaging), DLS/Zeta, SEM/EDX, AFM, Optical microscope, Profilometery, Maskless Lithography system, Imaging Ellipsometer, Spin Coater, Plasma Cleaner, UV-Ozone chamber and contact angle goniometer. Applicant should have 10 years of working experience in a research lab having clean lab 10000 facility is must for applying for the post.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates send to email@example.com on or before 09 October, 2020.
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur): Has invited applications for recruitment on Project Scientist posts. A total of 01 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.