Last updated on October 7th, 2020 at 03:33 pm
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has invited applications for the post of Printed Electronics 04 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 09 October, 2020.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
Details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
||IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
||30 September, 2020
|Last Date of Application Form
||09 October, 2020
||Zoom/ Skype online interview
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Educational Qualification –
|Name of Post
||Qualification and Experience
|Senior Project Engineer
||B.Tech + M.Tech + PhD (Engg. Stream) OR M.Tech + 3 years relevant experience OR B.Tech with M.B.A. + 3 years relevant experience
||M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience
|Senior Project Associate
||B.Tech + 1 year relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience OR B.Sc + MCA + 1 year relevant experience
||B.Tech OR M.Sc. OR B.Sc + MCA
Desirable Qualification and Experience –
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with degree in Nanoscience/ technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing, Screen Prepress operation
- R2R processing/ Web Handling
- Printing process development
- Printed Electronics
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Pay Scale –
- Senior Project Engineer: Rs. 32400-81000/-
- Project Engineer: Rs.26400-66000/-
- Senior Project Associate: Rs.21600-54000/-
- Project Associate: Rs.18000-45000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates send to [email protected] on or before 09 October, 2020.
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020.
Important Links –
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur): Has invited applications for recruitment on Printed Electronics posts. A total of 04 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification