Last updated on September 7th, 2020 at 03:06 pm
IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has invited applications for the post of Project Scientist 01 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 13 September, 2020.
IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020:
Details of IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Post Name||Project Scientist|
|Job Location||IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Date||02 September, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||13 September, 2020|
|Selection Process||Zoom/ Skype online interview|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Educational Qualification –
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Physical Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering.
- The candidate should have a significant background in molecular simulations and thermodynamics.
- The candidate should have a significant experience in quantum/ classical molecular simulations.
- The candidate should have experience in coding in python, C, C++ and experience of the Linux environment.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 September, 2020.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Kanpur Project Scientist Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur): Has invited applications for recruitment on Project Scientist posts. A total of 01 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.