Last updated on February 25th, 2022 at 06:59 am
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow 02 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the IIT Jodhpur Official Website before Last Date 03rd March, 2022 For IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022:
Details of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Advt. No:||IITJ/R&D/ 2021-22/61|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03rd March, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- 35 years
Educational Qualification –
- M.Sc.in Physics/ Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Science with CSIR/UGC NET or GATE. OR
- M.Tech. in Microelectronics/ECE/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Materials Science
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website iitj.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 03rd March 2022. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|